Saturday, September 13, 2008

More landscaping.....










Here are some of the latest pictures of our progress. To all of you who are interested in this project it is very long to get from one thing to another. There is soooooo much rock and soil to move along. Our workers are great. They come every day at 7:00 sharp and leave around 4:00 in the afternoon. They are responsible and take pride in their work. And WORK it is. I have a new found respect for those people who can work in the heat, the rain, and the dust. They really do seem to enjoy the progress. I know they look forward to seeing some GREEN....me too!!!
I was talking to our landscaper yesterday and he said I would have my green back by the first of November. That is pushed out a couple of weeks due to the rock and the few changes we have made. All in all, it will be fun to continue to see the progress. Hang in there with us. AND, thanks for checking this out.


1 comment:

Kayleen said...

WOW! That wall is going to look great! I can't believe how it's moving along!